WIth Mapme, you can precisely control the view for each location. You can set how the map will look like when a location is selected.
The location view editor includes
- Zoom level – adjust the zoom level with the zoom control or enter a zoom level value. The zoom value ranges from 1 to 22
- 3D effect – adjust the pitch or angle of the map. The value ranges from 0 to 60 degrees.
- Orientation – Use the bearing compass tool to change the orientation of the map
- Location – manually adjust the location of the marker on the map. Learn more
If you want to provide a high level of details for a location, choose a high zoom level, for example, 18.
If you rather show a large area around a location, select a lower zoom level, for example, 12 and set the 3D effect to the maximum value of 60.
How does it work
- Click on “Edit Location View” in the editor.
- Adjusting the location view
- Your changes are autosaved