Mapme for Virtual Campus Tours
An easy to use interactive map builder for schools and university campuses
Create beautiful interactive maps of your campus
- Add photos, videos, audio, 360° views, VR tours
- Highlight campus spaces and culture
- Create lead generation Call-to-Action directly on your map
Most popular use cases for campus maps
Campus Tour Map
- Immerse prospective students in your campus life with photos, videos, and 360° content.
- Add trivia and fun facts to bring your campus tour to life.
- For large campuses, use categories and filters to organize campus amenities like restaurants, parkings, libraries…
Campus Highlights Map
- Highlight popular campus spaces and guide prospective students through your campus.
- Create maps focused around special features of your campus such as athletic facilities or accessibility features.
- Embed the maps on your website or share on your social media.
See example – Athletic facilities tour
Popular features for interactive campus maps
360° & VR content, 3D maps
Add advanced media like Matterport interactive 3D and VR showcase, Youtube and Facebook 360° image and video. Leverage our 3D map and buildings.
Categories and Filters
Organize your campus locations with categories. Let your prospective students view locations on campus that interest them the most.
Analytics & Call for Actions
With detailed analytics reports, see how long students stay on the map, which content they look at and whether the experience leads to call for actions.
Who uses Mapme?
Mapme is a popular interactive map builder for schools and universities. It is being used across the globe by
- Independent schools
- International schools
- Public and private universities
No coding or technical skill is needed. You can create your campus map on your own and update the content anytime you want. Our support team will stand by if you need help.
If you prefer, our team of map creators can build your campus map for you. You simply provide the content.
Check also our best practices for creating a virtual campus tour.
When the global health crisis prevented us from allowing families to visit our campus, Mapme enabled us to share our campus virtually. Rather than lifeless 360 video of empty spaces, we were able to populate our tour with photos and videos that better told our school story. The Mapme team went above and beyond to support us through the process.