Mapme for Nonprofit
Join hundreds of nonprofits, NGOs and government agencies using our map builder.
- Create beautiful maps with no coding
- Publish your maps on your website and share it on social media
- Mapme is cost-effective, easy to use and extremely versatile
Mapme for Nonprofit popular use cases
Map and organize your resources in user-friendly format to help your community locate relevant programs and find resources closest to them.
Most popular features for nonprofit organizations
Categories and Filters
Easily organize your locations, events, projects into categories and let your visitors focus on the most relevant information for them.
Bring your interactive map to life with a broad range of media. You can use photos, videos, audio and even 3D 360 advanced media.
Who uses Mapme?
Mapme interactive map builder is used by hundreds of nonprofit organizations and governmental agencies across the world:
- Environmental organizations – environmental conservation, parks and nature centers
- Educations – public and private schools, universities and colleges
- International NGOs – Non-governmental organizations for international development, disaster relief, peace and human rights
- Art & culture – museums and historical societies
- Animal charities – wildlife conservation organizations, zoos and Aquariums
- Health and social care – patient and family support charities
- Faith-based organization (FBO) – charitable organizations affiliated with a religious group
We recently revamped our website and looked into dozens of map solutions. We can therefore unequivocally state that Mapme’s usability, interactivity, and overall aesthetics are unrivaled in the space. What’s more, the customer support is highly professional, personal, and rapid. Mapme has taken our website homepage to a new level. The feedback from partners and potential clients has been glowing. We cannot recommend Mapme interactive map enough.