Mapme for Event Maps
Create beautiful interactive maps for your in-person or virtual events
- Add photos, videos, audio, 360° tours
- Use Call-to-Action to drive results
- Provide high visibility to your sponsors
Examples of event maps
- Works for a broad range of cultural events such as art, food or sports events
- Organize your map with categories such as type of audience or event timetable
- Enable the map GPS to guide your participants
See example – Blink
- Captures stories from your community directly on your map
- Leverage the map to show the breadth and depth of your community
- Embed your map on your website and share it on your social media to educate potential supporters
See example – World MS Day
We loved our Mapme experience. We used our map as a “virtual vendor village” for an online event. The customer service was awesome. Getting the map set up took us only a few days. Participants of our event were thrilled. We got so many compliments on how it was such an awesome way to make our event experience virtual. Very user friendly and fun to explore!
Popular features for interactive event maps
Use call for actions to create result-driven events. For example, use action buttons to prompt participants to leave contact details, visit exhibitor websites, or make donations at fundraising events.
Categories and Filters
Organize your event maps with categories and filters. For example, organize your exhibitors by categories based on their type of business activity.
Analytics & Call for Actions
Every participant action on your event map can be analyzed. For example, you can track how many people visited the map, where they came from, and which exhibitors were the most popular.
Who uses Mapme?
Mapme is a popular interactive map builder for a broad range of events such as trade shows, company events, and fundraisers. It is used across the globe for
- in-person events
- hybrid events
- fully virtual events
No coding or technical skill is needed. You can create your event map on your own and update the content anytime you want. Our support team will stand by if you need help.
If you prefer, our team of map creators can build your event map for you. You simply provide the content.
Check also our best practices for creating virtual event maps.