You created an amazing Mapme Story, published it and/or shared it and would love to know how your Story performed.
As people start viewing and interacting with your Story, Mapme collects data and generate a real-time report for each Story so you can gain insights into your data.
Data points and graphs
- Users: # of users who interacted with the Story and graph with time filter
- Pin Views: # of pin viewed by the users with drill down to show distribution by pin
- Shares: number of social shares with drill down graph to show distribution by share media (Facebook, Twitter…)
- Clicks: number of clicks received on the Action Button
- Views/users: average number of views per user
- Sharing rate: % of shares per user
- CTR: % of Action Button click per user
You can easily set the date range for your reports.
Report is a feature available in the Pro+ account.