Santiago map is a powerful, crowdsourced map displaying startup companies, accelerators, investors, services, coworking and hackerspaces in Santiago.
Santiago is a capital of Chile, a country with a flourishing and vibrant startup scene. Start-up Chile is the main Chilean accelerator program that aims to bring together the talented workforce from all over the world, promote entrepreneurial innovation and foster the development of outstanding companies that will leave an impact on the Latin American ecosystem.
Start-up Chile Scale is a fund that offers 100000 USD to startups that are making profits, have significant traction but lack capital to expand in Chile and the rest of Latin America. Additionally, Start-up Chile had built The S Factory – pre-accelerator for female entrepreneurs. The S Factory provides world-class startup training, 12 week experience and equity free funding for selected applicants. Its main advisors are Paul Singh, managing director at 1776 seed fund, Rebeca Hwang, managing partner at Rivet Ventures, and Alex Iskold, managing director at NYC Techstars.
Here are the top ten startup companies that were presented on the Start-up Chile Generation 11 Demo Day:
- Fracttal – the asset management platform for Internet of Things (Iot) that allows to solve any critical asset performance challenges.
- Renuevatucloset – fashion e-commerce platform for buying and selling high-quality used clothing online.
- RealSpeaker – the audio-visual speech recognition application.
- Qur’an Academy – the application that helps to memorize and revise more effectively.
- Cloudponics – a fully automated, cloud controlled plant grow solution that allows any grower to grow from seed to harvest with optimal results.
- NoiseGrasp – provides affordable optimization solutions.
- Konoz – a website where you can learn anything for free and support your favourite YouTuber teachers, you can track your progress, earn points and more.
- Eco2Miix – has a mission of designing water pH control in irrigation systems.
- TheBesty – a platform to share and discover trusted recommendations.
- S-Biomedic – developed a method that can be used as an advanced cosmetics for acne recovery, skin-aging, and enhancing skin health.
Now take a look below: